Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo Shoot

My friend Mary used my new camera (since I don't know how yet) and took pictures of my kids for me. She edited them and everything. I like them soooo much better than all the studio pictures I have of them. It was so fun to be out at the park and play with my cute kids. Thanks Mary. These are just a few of them. Enjoy. This one was taken on a different day while Lily and Mary's son Luke were eating a snack in their strollers and laughing at each other.



I got this one in 8x10. It is my favorite.


I love these kids!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, seriously...SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Jake is So big, and Lily is just gorgeous!
What kind of camera did you get? I've been wanting one for Christmas really bad, and I know I want one like your sisters (her pics are always amazing)but I love yours too...so, drop me a line and let me know what it is k.
Love ya!

Adam said...

ummmmmm, i seriously need some editing skills like that. those pictures are FABULOUS. adam's parents have an uber camera that we just took a bunch of cute pictures of the kids with, but we have no clue how to edit them to go from good pictures to AMAZING pictures. cheers to you guys (it also definitely helps to have such cute kids! :))

Mary said...

I just love these pictures! I could look at them all the time, because your kids are so cute & they were so fun to do. Thanks again for letting me take their pictures. I am really glad that you like them!

Emily said...

pictures outside a studio are always the best!
as for rice cereal, yes Hunter does sleep longer! And he's almost on a regular schedule too! some tips I found that work best: spoon, hunter hates anything that's not those metal, rubber tipped spoons. consistency: hunter likes it thick or else he cries, but not so thick that it gags him.
and timing: I always nurse him first and wait a few minutes after until I give him the cereal in his high chair. Hope that helps!

becca said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. I have looked at these pictures a bunch, I love them all! I need to learn the photoshop thing because those were cool pictures before, but now they are AMAZING!