Sunday, November 25, 2007

BYU "getserdun"

What a thrill! What a game! What a show!

BYU topped Utah again for the second straight season. For the last twelve months, everyone has been talking about John Beck to Johnny Harline. "Harline is still open."

Now it will be Hall to Collie. "4th and 18."

I wish I had more to post on this than what I currently do, but this will have to do. Here are the heroes of the game:

Max Hall, the sophomore QB from AZ. Not his best game, but the poise he showed... yeah, he's for real.



Harvey Unga, the Freshman running back.




BYU defense. Tough stuff. The held Utah to half our yards.











BYU is on its way to a second straight undefeated walk though the conference. GO COUGS!

5 comments:

whitney holland. said...

BOO Cougars...GO UTES!

Carol said...

How's this for an example of mania with the Utah/BYU rivalry. (Note: I'm NOT a sport's fanatic or even fan, so was scarcely aware of the game.)

On Saturday, as I was running some errands, I saw my neighbor outside, and remembered I hadn't yet paid my condolences on the passing of his father. I quickly put together a plate of homemade chocolates with a sweet note and ran down to their home. Bob answered the door, and as I was just starting into extending my sympathies, he sort of hugged me (perhaps he was really just ensuring I wouldn't enter any further into the house) and said, "You're not watching the game, are you? There's only about a minute and a half left." In other words, get out of here.

So much for neighborly love and concern, eh? Talk about poor timing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for such a nice report on the game. Seriously. I am so sick and tired of all the nasty rhetoric since the game. I'm a Ute fan through and through, and I was sad they lost the game, even though they deserved to. I appreciate your attitude!

Thanks and congrats!

Rosalee said...

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!! WOOHOO COUGARS!!! I LOVE THE COUGARS!!!!! MAX HALL TO AUSTEN COLLIE 4 and 18!!!! WOOHOO!!! TRUE BLUE THROUGH AND THROUGH!!! RAH, RAH, RAH,RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH , RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, GOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosalee said...

Just in case that wasn't enough for you, GOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!