Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hilarious Jokes about Romney

I am a HUGE supporter of Mitt Romney. If I weren't in dental school, and had lots of money to give, I would donate to him for all my family and extended family. I'm really excited that he is doing so well in the polls, as I always believed he could. Anywho, I just have to put up this hilarious list up. It comes from a blog by Dr. David Alvord, a big Romney supporter. Here's his link: http://docviews.blogspot.com/

But more importantly, here's the list:

Top Ten reasons I hope to have a Mormon President:

By David Alvord

10. So that the "National Cathedral" can be renamed the "National Tabernacle"

9. So NASA will comission a satellite to hie to Kolob

8. The Secret Service will be changed to the Sacred Service

7. All official government prayers to include the phrase: "that we all get home safely"

6. So that Napoleon Dynamite's endorsement does more that get Pedro elected

5. To have a President who can not only explain things in Layman's terms but also in Lemuel's terms

4. An exchange of presidential pardons for 100% home teaching

3. Finally a President who can not only pronounce the word "nuclear", but can also say "mahonri-moriancumr" and "maher-shalal-hash-baz"

2. At inauguration he will place his hand on the bible "as far as it is translated correctly"

1. To have a first family large enough to occupy all the rooms of the White House

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

That is hilarious! Why else do you like Mitt Romney? Just curious. I like him too!