Sunday, November 18, 2007

My haircut





I know this isn't the greatest picture of me but I just wanted to show what my hair looked liked before the disaster. All the pictures of me are taken by me. Jacob is gone all day and I have not taught Lily how to do it yet.


























This is the finished product. I don't have an in between picture. The lady who cut it destroyed it and I didn't waste any time going to somebody
else and getting it fixed. It had
to be cut really short in order to fix it. I expect many comments on my new look.















9 comments:

Kristine said...

Kathryn, I love it! Not many can pull off hair that short, but you do it well. I hadn't heard about any hair disaster, but I think it looks great.

michael said...

Kath, when are you going to teach Lily how to take pictures? I usually don't like short but I think that it looks good. It kind of looks like Hillary Clinton's hair cut.

Mike

michael said...

I'm just kidding about the Hillary Clinton comment, I was just trying to make Jacob mad.

mike

Emily said...

I've had a disaster hair cut too. And mine is taking forever to grow out. I swear it hasn't grown a centimeter in the last six minths! Lucky for you, your hair looks really cute!

becca said...

FINALLY!!!!!! It is about time! I LOVE your hair! It looks really cute. Every time you say you get a disaster hair cut, it ends up being really cute. I am cutting mine on Saturday, wish me luck!

whitney holland. said...

Kat I think you look adorable...SMART and SEXY!

Becky said...

I have to agree with Mike, it kind of looks like Hillary Clinton's hair. Expect it looks much better on you than it does her. You beat her hands down. It must be really easy to fix in the morning which is really nice. I love it. It makes you look really mature.

Justin and Stacey said...

Kat, I just want to tell you that I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!! You look so super cute. Especially in this picture, even though you had to take it yourself. :) I'm glad I found your blog!!
Stacey Heaton

Janelle said...

Great self-portraits! I'm impressed. Of course, if it had been me, I might have some turn out that good, but I'd have had to take 20 pictures to try and get it right.