Thursday, November 1, 2007






I am sorry to all those who think this is gross but I told my mom I would let her see how infected my toe got . So here you go mom. Enjoy.









We finally have a little bit of food storage. It isn't much but it's a start. I was proud of it. Jacob gets mad because I keep eating it.































It is impossible to fold the laundry while Lily is awake. She crawls all over the clothes and unfolds everything that I fold.
































We have started feeding her solids. So far so good. There are not many things that she doesn't like. It is always easy to tell if she didn't like the meal because she ends up looking like this.













This is how she looks at bedtime when she has way too much energy. We had to lower her bed down because she flips around and practically does handstands up against the sides.

Turkey is not one of her favorite foods. I don't blame her. It smells like cat food. This reaction is not nearly as bad as my nephew Sam's but I still thought it was funny. Just to let everybody know I don't usually do her hair like that. I was just getting it out of her face while she ate.






I am upset because our camera is broken and it shuts off all the time in the middle of filming. This video would be a lot better if it was longer but oh well. This is just a little bit of what she can do with her spitting skills. If the camera didn't shut off you would see how red and intense her face gets. Spitting is serious business to her. Hopefully we can get a better camera soon so you can see it. It's pretty funny.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Lily is so cute! Your toe is very yucky! You need to go to the Dr ASAP!!! I love ya & miss seeing you. oxoxxo Sasha

michael said...

I can't believe how cute Lily is. I think your whole foot look swollen. DO you wear the same shoe size for each foot? Just kidding. I hope dental school is going well for Jacob. I hope we get to see you over Christmas.

Mike

Emily said...

Lily is DANG cute! Her eyes remind me of yours. Abby sucks her thumb too, but only when she's tired. It's like a backwards alarm clock. I'd love to email you some time. Will you email me so I can have your address? emily.a.hale@gmail.com.
PS your food storage reminds me of the good ol days when we would rumage through your family's (for ramen noodles) and play in there, I think we played witches or something.

becca said...

Okay that spitting one is hilarious, even if it is two seconds long. I can't get over all the things she can do at 5 and a half months. I can't wait to see her, only 37 days to go!