Thursday, November 22, 2007

Romney's Platform

Every candidate has his (or her) platform; what they think about certain issues, what they want to accomplish in office, social views, etc. Since I support Romney, I think it's important to know his platform. I found and read and commented on a WONDERFUL article/interview by Human Events detailing Mitt's views on almost every major issue. You should- no- you must check it out if you have any whims about supporting him. It will give you a clear idea of not only what he thinks, but how clearly he can articulate his ideas, how intelligent and straightforward he is, and how he absolutely SHOULD be the next president. Here's the link.
Remember friends and family, our nation is at an extraordinarily critical time. I believe it's our responsibility to make the country the best it can be. And I sincerely believe that by electing Mitt Romney as President, we can do so. But PLEASE don't cast your vote blindly. Find out the issues and be smart.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm with you, Jacob.