Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumkins

Last night we carved pumkins with our friends. Thanks Stacy and Justin for inviting us over and thanks Aaron and Mel for the pumkin. I have not carved a pumkin in a long time. Jacob actually did most the work. I only cleaned out the gutts. Our pumkin is the one on the right. It is Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas if you can't tell.
This is just a little video I got of Lily and Jack playing. Jack had a Birthday card that plays music and they love to dance to it. They were being so silly.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute Kids, and I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!

Rosalee said...

What is Lily going to be for Halloween?

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

How fun! We tried to do those foam pumpkins this year. Last year the squirls and other varmits got to them to fast. I like the real pumpkins better!!
Love the story about Lily waiting for the blessing! Dax sometimes cries if we even serve before the prayer, and he doesn't like it.