Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Fruit Farm

Yesterday we went to a fruit farm with Lily's friend Jack and his mom. I love it when Lily gets to spend time outside because she loves it so much. Thanks Stacy for inviting us. We had so much fun swinging on tire swings
Eating lots of apples. They are one of Lily's favorite things to eat.

Driving tractors


and going on a hay ride.
We also went on lots of slides, played in the sand, walked through a corn maze and threw rocks in the creek. It was probably the most Lily has ever done in one day.


3 comments:

Carol said...

Hey Katta von Trip, you're gorgeous!

becca said...

That sounds like fun! Cute pictures too. I want to see the belly shot though.

Justin and Stacey said...

Fun, fun! You are way ahead of me with the whole posting thing. I just barely got my fruit farm pictures up!! Way to go Kat. Thanks for coming with us!!