Monday, October 6, 2008

Lily's Favorite Band

I take full credit/responsibility for this. If you know me well, you know that I like almost all kinds of music because I play music all the time, especially while I'm working at school, writing, or cleaning. Well, somewhere along the way Lily started listening, then dancing, and now singing the songs I like. In fact, she's singing them so much, it's starting to drive Kat mad. There's one song in particular Lily REALLY likes. You can hear it here. Just go to the page and press play on the button on the right side. You won't hear lyrics until about a minute into it, and there's not very many; maybe that's why Lily likes it so much. Whenever I go in at night to put Lily back to sleep (this rarely happens as she usually sleeps straight through the night), I sing her a blink-182 song. As she gets older, we'll introduce other things to her like Metallica or Pink Floyd. That's a joke, Carol. Please start breathing again.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Whew! For a moment there, I thought we'd need to have a little chat. I love how musical Lily is.