Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little Woman

Lily has become such a little woman. After getting all ready to go out the other day, I said to her "Ok, Lily, I just need to get my shoes. Then we will get in the car and go to the store." She turned and ran to the front room as I went to get my shoes. When I came back, I found her standing by the door with her hat and her purse. I thought I had her all ready to go, but I guess I missed a few things. Her purse contains an old makeup case with a mirror (which she checks often), chapstick (which is applied to the face around the mouth on a regular basis), a comb, and a fake cell phone. I don't know where she learned this from. I don't carry any of that in my purse except a phone. You can always tell when she puts chapstick on because she smacks her lips. (Ok, that she did get from me.)

I just thought this was a cute video. Jacob and I love the way she says, "buh bye" at the end.

4 comments:

Adam said...

ohhhhh! she's so cute!

Adam said...

Don't you just love this age? Hallie does all sorts of funny things these days too. Lily is absolutely adorable!! We wish we lived closer so they could be buddies. Hope all is well in the Ohio :)

Carebear's Thoughts said...

She is growing up fast. I must see everyone grab their purse, so she has to have hers. That is so adorable.

Becky said...

I think that she needs a new hat. That one doesn't look quite right on her. She is cute though.