Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just for fun

The first video is one of Lily's phone conversations. I wish I could have gotten a better one but she always catches me filming and stops talking. She usually is talking to Grandma or Grandpa and tells them about her going potty,what color of m&m's and stickers she got, and what Jake is doing at the moment. Her conversations usually always begin with a "Hello. Hi how you doing?"Often times she will pause for a moment as if she is listening to them and then she will give a really pathetic courtesy sounding laugh. I hope she doesn't get that from me. The second video is her demonstrating how to do a jumping-jack then getting shy and walking away.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

Super cute! I just love her cute little voice!

stacie said...

SO cute!! we have watched this at least twenty times. jack can't get enough. he keeps signing "more" after we watch it.