Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stats

These pictures are horrible I know, but they are the most recent ones I had.
Jake in his blessing outfit. It was such a happy day for him. He was a little emotional.

Lily and Jake had thier two year and two month checkups this week. Jake weighed in at 13 lb. 3 oz. which puts him in the 80%. Lily was a whopping 23 lbs. We had to celebrate because she finally made it on the chart. She is in the 3%.  As you can see, Jake weighs more than half of Lily so it is not long before payback time comes. 
In case you were wondering what her doll is doing in the background, it is in timeout. I don't know what she did, but Lily was not too happy about it.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

My daughter rules!

Rosalee said...

That is hilarious! I hope the baby didn't have to stay there for long.
Jake is super cute! What a chub!

Becky said...

What a cute baby boy you have, and girl! I guess you finally decided that he isn't that bad. I loved the time out going on.

becca said...

I am lovin Jake's one little dimple. I am impressed with both of their weights! Jake is still huge, and way to go Lily for hitting the 3 percentile! That was a happy day for us when Ty got there. LOL at the time out in the background.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

That is funny, putting her doll in time out. Love the photos. They are great.Jake is adorable and so is Lily