Friday, May 1, 2009

The Latest


This week we have finally had success with potty training. We have been trying for a while but she had major anxiety or something and it was starting to backfire.  We have been accident free for three days  now and she is having fun with it instead of freaking out. She has learned how to milk the system though. When she goes potty she only lets half of it out. Then we celebrate and she gets chocolate. As soon as she is done eating the chocolate she goes and lets the other half out and then gets more chocolate.  We are so proud of her and her progress. I tried to take some pictures of her but she was being difficult during the photo shoot as usual.

Look at that belly.


She kept trying to pick her nose so I told her to put her hands down and this is what I got.

I gave up trying.

Lily always brings her toys to Jake and tries to get him to play with them.  Sometimes she will leave him crackers then come back to check if he has eaten them or not.

As you can see I was a little behind on folding the laundry this week. If you don't think this is enough then I should tell you there were two more big loads on the way.  My dear husband helped me and we watched a movie together so it wasn't all that bad in the end.

Our little chickies have hatched and we have enjoyed watching them. It is hard to see them from this video but they are pretty cute. 

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

I'm glad that potty training is going well! Yay, Lily!! She is such a doll! I know what you mean about getting behind on folding laundry. Some weeks our clean whites sit in the basket all week long and we just pick out what we need. Lovely... I guess it might just get worse for me with 2 kids! Crazy. Thanks for the update! Oh, and that is so cool that you have little birdies to watch right outside your window. I bet Lily Loves that!

Kristine said...

Congrats on the pt success. Now, can you come teach Noah? Please?